maandag 6 juni 2011

Magnolia with Butterfly


Hello everyone, for my card today I have used the very Sweet Magnolia with Butterfly from the Magnolia Butterfly Dreams Collection 2011 and she is coloured with copics and I have added some glossy accents to her nose and eye. I inked around the edge of my image with antique linen distress ink and I also inked my doily so it didn't look too white. The flowers are from wild orchid and the branches are done with my leone em punch. The lace and twill are from my stash and I finished off with some jewels.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Cream and brown card. Magnolia - 6 x 6 from the Butterfly Dreams Collection
Stamps: Magnolia - Magnolia with Butterfly - Butterfly Dreams Collection 2011
Colouring: Copics - E51, E53, E57, E31, E33, E35, W1, W3, W5, W7, B00, BG09, C3, 0. Antique Linen Distress Ink
Embellishments: Doily, twill, flowers, pearl brads, jewels, glossy accents, lace
Tools: Nesties, sewing machine, trouvaille, TH blending tool, leone em punch
Thanks for looking x

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten