dinsdag 17 mei 2011

In the Garden

Hello everyone, I thought that I would show you a summer themed card today as we should hopefully have some sun to look forward to in the next few months!


For my card I have used Lizzy with Daisy from Create4fun and she is coloured with copics. I did the sky background with broken china distress ink and it is the first time I have tried to make a cloudy sky.... I must make a note to self...the next time you try something new, have a good practice first and don't launch straight into it!!!! I think I managed to salvage it though!!!!


The DP is from Colorbok and its lush, very pretty and lovely soft, fresh colours. The ribbon and flowers are from my stash. The little tabs have been made with a spellbinders fancy tag die and the sentiment is from WOJ.

Supplies
 Card/Paper: Blue and white card. Colorbok - Sorbet
 Stamps: Lizzy with Daisy - Create4fun. Sentiment - WOJ
 Colouring: Copics - E00, E11, R20, B93, B95, B97, E51, E31, E25, BG10, BG23, BG15, YG11, G21, YG41, YG67, B32, B39, Y11, Y17, C1, C3, C5, 0. Distress ink - broken china. Silver gel pen
 Embellishments: Flowers, jewels, ribbon
 Tools: Sewing machine, nestiesfancy tag dietrouvaille
 Thanks for looking  Liza x

2 opmerkingen: