maandag 31 mei 2010

One for the boys

Today I have a boys card to share. 

boy-boat

 

I have distressed the edges of the paper with a distressing tool, Antique Linen distress ink, then I have used my sewing machine  to stitch around the borders of the card and mat layer then applied Ranger Picket Fence Distress Paint to the edges and around the Adage Ticket sentiment. 

The punched borders are done with an EK Success Binding Edge punch.  The papers are Bo Bunny So Sophie and the teal card is Colorcore.

The image has been coloured with Ranger Distress Ink re-inkers and Twinkling H2O’s 

boy-boat1 


Thanks for stopping by,
 

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Hey Bev,

    Really a pretty card for a boy... love the image and youre coulering!

    greetz marianne XX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ....hello,...
    I love your card,....very cute,.....congratulations....
    Ulrike

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wunderschöne Karte!
    LG
    Elma

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen