dinsdag 23 maart 2010

Easter Card

Hi Everyone, I hope you are all enjoying the spring sunshine in you part of the world...the sunshine is streaming through my window at the moment...spring is definitely here at last! :)

I have an Easter card to share with you today.

The image has been coloured with Copic markers and I have used Spellbinders Nested Egg dies to cut the egg shapes. The pretty Lilac cardstock is by ColorCore. The punches I have used are the Eyelet Lace corner punch from the combo set, the 'Doily Lace' and 'Doily Lace Trim' border punches by Martha Stewart. The sentiment was computer generated and I have printed it on to Safmat paper and to finish the card off I have added some pretty paper flowers and pearls.

Thanks for visiting

Debbie x

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten