maandag 19 oktober 2009

Spooky!

Hi there, I am back today with a fun Halloween card to share with you.

The image is a vintage stamp by Penny Black and sadly is now discontinued... but there is always a huge range of Penny Black stamps in stock for all occasions. I have stuck to traditional Halloween colours and as always managed to find a perfect match to my papers using ColorCore cardstock. The spiders web was made by using the Cricut 'Wild Card' cartridge which has lots of fun shapes for Halloween including a Pumpkin, Spider, Bat and some lovely Halloween frames too and all so easy to achieve at the touch of a button using my 'Cricut Expression' my most used piece of crafting equipment that I just couldn't live without...I even use it for all my matting and layering to ensure I get great results everytime.

Thanks For Looking.

Debbie x

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten